PRIVATE INVESTIGATIONS

Uninitiated by external impulses, assuming a state of utter joblessness in a reckless waste of time, to express my labyrinthine psyche.

Name:
Location: Tempe, Arizona, United States

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Boulevard of Broken Dreams









When
love and hate collide, the result is always a cerebral vendetta. Ambivalence is the biggest weapon of self destruction. My claim does have scientific and biblical substantiations. Matter and anti matter, Christ and antichrist. Human mind, a tender crazy little thing does not have the capability to handle so much turbulence and conflict.

Cobain, I empathize with him. An overdose of heroin and blow with a shot gun into the mouth….peace!!!!!!!! But he is a bastard for having left Courtney and Francis. But then again there are many controversies according to which she was the one who got him killed. Let me not get into that here. But yeah there is no way someone with all the conflict in mind he could have sustained any further. Something he is best at and his identity is defined by that, but then the definition of his identity is what he hates the most. He earns mental peace only by disowning his identity, which implies ceasing to be the person he is. Hence proved or did I only crap.. HOLY SHIT!!!

whatever.... Ambivalence………. man!!!!! It will kill you.

I am so happy today, I have found my friends... they are in my head.-Kurt Cobain 1967-1994



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home