PRIVATE INVESTIGATIONS

Uninitiated by external impulses, assuming a state of utter joblessness in a reckless waste of time, to express my labyrinthine psyche.

Name:
Location: Tempe, Arizona, United States

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I ask for forgiveness

This is always an important day, for the reasons esoteric. It is an unusual and, I think, unusually important day today. I may not be quite as easy with my words today as I have been in years past, and I was up rather late last night thinking about and praying about what I ought to say today. So if you will forgive me, I will do my best to say what it is I want to say to you. First, I want to say to all of you that, as you might imagine, I have been on quite a journey these last few weeks to get to the end of this, to the rock bottom truth of where I am and where we all are. {Inspired by Clinton}. I am an outcast. I am a Ganguly in the Indian cricket team, a Beckham in the 98 world cup English team, satan of the Hebrew apocrypha, a Judas Iscariot who betrayed Jesus, a Brutus who brutally killed Caesar, a Tony Clifton or a Andy Kauffman for sick anti-humor, a Vanunu in Israel. I cannot do it like others. I wish I knew what it takes or have I lost the zeal, the vigor. I am not an old junkie. Why doesn’t it flow into my mind, tickle my synapses, hurt my conscience and make me do it. Is it time constraints or so it seems. I wish I could envisage in it “a floydian seduction” or “a seraphic, elysian green innocence” or “a soccer’s adrenaline rush”. I wish I could join communities that I forget after I join; I wish I could read others scraps and peek into their privacy; I wish I could scrap, read as flirt, unknown people; I wish I could don a false identity other than keep in touch with buddies. My soul wanders beyond boundaries, to uncover a reason for me to become a part of this community, which means-“the holy meeting place” in Turkish and “orgasm” in Finnish.
I ask for forgiveness.

12 Comments:

Blogger VIBGYOR said...

ha....dat was a good one!!!only u can give such inconsequential info like what the word means in finnish....btw i have smthing up too....

9:43 PM  
Blogger P said...

I wish I could believe that you really wish you could, I know the answer would be, "you wish"

10:32 AM  
Blogger P said...

oh and btw, interesting way to look at the word "orkutting" in finnish now isn't it???

10:56 AM  
Blogger nymphetamine said...

also i am amazed at the daily orkut frequency of a passionate "orkutian".

2:38 PM  
Blogger nymphetamine said...

ahhh... now it makes sense. "women fake orkuts"..

2:38 PM  
Blogger VIBGYOR said...

and look at who's talking...you dont have the balls to do it....

10:23 AM  
Blogger VIBGYOR said...

btw all the best for the lab meeting thing today...dont get distracted with those insightful images dat u have...give the correct presentation ;)

10:43 AM  
Blogger nymphetamine said...

u mean fake orkut?????? in which case i need not..... for reason being... i orkut

6:13 PM  
Blogger nymphetamine said...

if u want u can check it... i mean... check that i orkut... i hope u did get what i intended to convey.

6:14 PM  
Blogger VIBGYOR said...

i better check...the doubts have been lingering for some time...u knw ppl say that u get obsessed with something that u can never possess and i see that obsession in u....

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why the fuck r u in orkut?

3:39 PM  
Blogger nymphetamine said...

anonymous who???

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home